Have you been to Atlantis in the Bahamas?

Did you take the Disney cruise? Was there lots for the kids to do? Adult fun too?

Librarylady60

Asked by Librarylady60 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Travel

• I haven't been, but it looks fantastic. Do they like the beach? I know there is a big water slide. My kids would love it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• We went on a cruise that took us to Nassau and that was one of the excursions. My SIL and her DH went on it. They said it was nice but EXPENSIVE. I'd like to go. I suggest going to www.tripadvisor.com for pictures and reviews!
    anxiousschk

Answer by anxiousschk at 11:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• We have been twice to the Atlantis in the Bahamas.. We did not take the cruise we flew in and it is a fantastic place we loved it ..
    REGAL SUITES we had a two bedroom expensive yes but it was well worth it..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I was just talking to a friend about this about a week ago. She just went there and said it was awesome! She went on a cruise with just her and her SO, no kids. She said Atlantis was very cool and she would love to go back.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:26 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My dh and I took a vacation to Atlantis several years ago. We did not take a cruise,stayed in the resort. It was awsome. I had a fantastic time,my dd was three or four at the time and she seemed to have a good time too. I had asked dh if he wanted to back and he said no,though I'd go back in a heartbeat! The only suggestion I would make if you are going to stay in the resort is to purchase the meal plan.(We did,and were happy w/it), My dad and brother went before my dh and I and had spent the bank on meals.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 12:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010