homemade pregnancy test?!?

So out of boredom I was suffering the internet and found several pages on homemade pregnancy tests. I thought the one with Pine Sol was interesting, so out of curiosity I tried it! I peed in a cup of Pin Sol yesterday and nothing happened it stayed the same, no color change, nothing! But I did it again today and WOW, whole different story!! It turned a yellow/creaming/mucus color! It was nasty. Now though I have scared myself!!

Would any ladies who have Pine Sol like to try the experiment? Pregnant and non-pregnant women? Please leave comments of your results!!

saysha100687

Asked by saysha100687 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am guessing that the people who post "homemade pregnancy tests" probably used "homemade condoms".... probably both don't work.

Your pee can be more or less acidic depending on how much water you drank and what else you ate or drank.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 3:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'm sorry but I totally got a kick out of the idea of being bored enough to pee in pine sol for fun. LOL! Um, I'm not sure if I have any around here.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I guess this one is harmless. The other one with the bleach was bad. Ammonia plus bleach equals mustard gas! With this one you get disinfected pee!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• LOL LOL I am not pregnant and don't have pine sol, but I would LOVE to see the results of this! Hahaha
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Oh and I bumped your question because it's entertaining.
    JulieJacobKyle

• LOL if it worked for Lysol, I'd totally do it, but I don't have any pine sol.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 11:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• What do i need to do i am pregnant and have pine sol.
    I'm to lazy to look it up right now.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• k brb.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• it turned white
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I peed in some Pine-Sol....it turned creamy colored.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2010