Have you ever "lost" a condom?

Have you ever had sex with your man then afterward the condom is nowhere to be found? I know it can come off with vigorous sex, but if it's not on him and not in you, then where is it? We looked everywhere and it's just gone. I'm terrified I'm going to get pregnant because we don't know when exactly it came off. Please tell me if this has ever happened to you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Health

• Ummm, no I haven't and since condoms are not 100% effective, you could get pregnant at anytime. Why didn't he notice sooner? He should have felt the difference.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yes it was way up inside me (TMI I know), but that is where it was, I couldn't get it, he had to retrive it--it was embarrassing---Ps I really miss the anon here on cafemom---LOL
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 11:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Blue glass mama...you get it back at level 16
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Blue glass mama, I bumped your question to help with the embarrasment. Haha!

OP - No, that's never happend to me.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Or I guess I bumped your answer. Gaaah!
    FatGirl239

• Yes it has happened to me. I was using the nuva ring and it got wrapped around it. We knew it was missing but we didnt know where until I went to take out the nuva ring
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 11:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I've had one stay inside of me, he had to pull it out. I guess the guy I was with was to small and it couldn't stay on.
    mommytothree07

Answer by mommytothree07 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• yup- we found it afterwards, on the floor
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yes, we searched and searched and searched. I wasn't scared of getting pregnant (I was also on the pill) but I was TERRIFIED that someone in my family would find it. We were both living with my mom and we had sex before he went to work at 5 in the morning. We were forbidden from having sex in the house and I knew he'd get kicked out if someone but me found it.

It was in his shoe lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010