Moms of multiple children: Do all your children attend the SAME school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in

• They will this year. I am so looking forward to it! Last year they attended schools that were 20 minutes apart and I drove them.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:44 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yes! Thank goodness! They did last year too but the year before that they were in two different schools and that was a pain in the patooty. However, they will be in the same school for the rest of their schooling years. They will be going to private school starting this coming school year.
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 11:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• 2 years ago my oldest was in 8th and my middle was in kindergarten of the same school. That was great. Last year my oldest was in HS, my middle in 1st grade - different schools. When my youngest starts in 2 years, my daughter will be in 3rd grade and the same school.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yes.....they are home schooled ;)
    pjacademy

Answer by pjacademy at 11:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Same school district, but different schools becuase of grades....Next year I will have one in elementary, on in Junior High, one is High School, and one in College! WOW!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 11:53 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I did last year (8th & 7th graders), but this year, I have one in HS, 1 in MS and 1 in elementary! 3 different pick ups!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• For now they do.  They are all in elementary school (the school they were at was pK-8th).  This year will be the last year for all of them to be in 1 school.  They will be in 2nd, 3rd and 5th grades.  Next year I will have 1 in middle school and 3 in elementary school (6th, 4th, 3rd and kindy).

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Not this year. The oldest is in 7th grade (middle school), the middle two are in 4th and 5th and they attend the same school, and the youngest two are still at home. But I miss when they were all 3 in elementary school - so much easier!

Answer by missanc at 3:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2010