Does anyone know of a good family law attorney in central massachusetts?

I'm looking to fight to get my daughter's father's rights terminated...and I need a good lawyer who can get it done. Before anyone judges me...her father beat me up for two years, even during my pregnancy...he is a drunk...he is now in jail for beating up his new girlfriend, after beating up her ex infront of her two small children and having them taken into state custody. He is a horrible person, who as it is only gets visitation once a week...but I want him out of her life...she's young, she's almost three...and I want this done now. He is not the kind of person I want in my child's life, just because he had sex with me, got me pregnant does not make him a Daddy.

michellelee3708

Asked by michellelee3708 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• Get in touch with the MA bar association http://www.massbar.org/ I believe some attorneys will even take cases based on need. Good luck!!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2010