FYI: This is an open forum with differing opinions...

And posting the same question "thousands" of times over the course of months or days will not get you better responses. Does the general public here agree or not?

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 12:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• AGREED!! I get annoyed when I see the same question again and again and again and again, but it's even more annoying when it's the SAME person. I know it was this way before the credit/point/game thing, however I do believe the credit/point/game thing is making it worst! Seeing it's an "easy" way to move up the the ladder.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• We're free to post whatever we want. If they're doing it to maybe catch someone to answer that is new or not on much,more power to them. Skip over the ones you don't want to answer.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i did not post to get different answers
    i posted to get more responses
    needed as many womans opinions as possible
    was not posting for points, wanted as many woman to answer as possible
    and my questions were dleted, so i reposted question with less and less info in question
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Maybe they are just trying to get the women who maybe didn't get to answer before..it doesn't bother me, I just skip over it !
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Same question over and over is irritating, if it's coming from the same person. New people join all the time and might ask the same question.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Someone must have been asking the same thing over and over again. Sigh. Oh well.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 12:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Do questions about people asking the same questions over and over count?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I do agree.. If you want more answers, just keep the question up..don't repost repost repost.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• it the person is reposting it the same day or whatever then I just see it as they WANT some repaonses...or didn't get the info they needed/wanted from responses they already recieved. after a question falls past say page 3 it is more unlikely to get anwered, just because there are a lot of questions asked-especially now with the point thing.
    SO- no it doesn't bother me-if I have answered it I jsut skip it and if it doesn't interest me-I skip it! no biggie
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• lol notpanicking!!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2010