Breaking up with someone because he's a trucker

Is it selfish to dump someone because the bf is going over the road. ( even if hes trying to find a local job)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Depends on how long he's gone and whether he can be trusted while he's gone.If there's doubt,I say totally not selfish.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I agree that it depends on the level of trust. If you DO trust him but can't manage to stick by him through this job, imagine how easy to walk away it would be if you were married. Maybe this situation just isn't for you? You both deserve someone who is willing to stand by you...
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 12:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I say if you don't want to be with them anymore than that's a good enough reason. I almost married a man about 15 years ago because I thought it would be wrong or selfish to leave him-
    if you want to stay with someone that is entirely your choice.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• It is not an occupation I would want to be married to, but thats just me.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2010