help before i go insane

for the last 3 days my four year old has been screaming and crying nonstop about everything and anything shes been in time out for it seems like the majority of the last 2 days i feel bad but i cant stand the fighting and screaming and crying and back talking one more minute anyother ideas besides time out or nap or removing her from the situation? nothing i try works. oh yeah she an angel as soon as daddy gets home she is a whole other kid

jennette0704

Asked by jennette0704 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Could she be getting sick? My kids sometimes act up when they don't feel well.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• she just got over an ear infection and i have taken that into consideration but that was 2 weeks ago
    jennette0704

Comment by jennette0704 (original poster) at 12:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• she screams and cries as soon as daddy gets home?
    I remember having times like that when I was a kid- it was because daddy was punishing me with smacking or the like (was supposed to be against the house rules) or he'd do things like lock me in my room which scared me to death.
    He'd threaten that he'd do worse to me if I told mom.
    So I told his mother and my moms mother and man did he get heck!
    He was missing a few brain cells back in those days.

are you sure that She's not upset with daddy?
    I consider everything if I were you. just in case
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2010