Seriously....

If you were enrolled in online classes would you disconnect you internet to save money? I mean really? Why would you do that. College is your key to NOT having to cut cost later. Your way out of a dead end BS job. Heck no I can think of thing that can be put on hold or can live with out for a little bit to keep my college education on track!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• this is how we improve our lives
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 1:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I agree, if you are able to do this with the right speed internet setup.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 1:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I know I wouldn't. I'm taking online classes, and my DH and I have been looking for ways to save money, but cutting the Internet is not going to happen.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't! It's a necessity to better your life for yourself and your family!!! When you are using the internet for just pleasure surfing or whatever, then disconnecting it would be fine, but not when you are taking classes online.
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 2:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• This doesn't make sense to me...if I were taking an online class and did this I would have to leave the house to get school work done...I dont think I would have signed up in the first place if I were considering a disconnection to save money.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I agree for the most part, but only as long as there are other things that can be sacrificed. I've known many a couple to be trying to scrape by with the bare necessities food-wise and not even having gas to cook. All of their meals were cooked in the microwave. So some of them would have to take time off from school while they paid for food and rent with money that otherwise would have gone to the Internet.
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2010