have you ever???

Had a dream that your DH/SO cheated on you and woke up mad? LOL, They say dreams almost always mean something. but idk, I had a dream last night that my HD cheated on me, I woke up mad at him lol, but got over it quick bc i know i was just being silly LOL

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL.. Yup.. I did the other night along with one about my kids being kidnapped! I have some crazy ones when Im prego!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i did the other night first one in a couple of years and it really bothered me cause of what he said to me in my dream when i woke up he said i smacked himm a couple times dont know where but hope it hurt just for having the dream lol
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I did at the beginning of out relationship.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• yes I have- I usually just tell him to stay clear, then we talk about it later.
    I wake up mad because of stuff he does in dreams- he just asks anymore if I had a bad dream when I'm mad. He usually gets a kick out of it.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• on my honeymoon night my husband had one about me and he punched me right in the shoulder!! He woke up to me crying cuz it hurt like heck. BTW...we just got divorced and neither of us cheated lol...but i do say it was a sign of something
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Sometimes dreams or nightmares are a reflection of your day life. They are sometimes spinoffs of unresolved issues that you may be trying to deal with when you're not asleep or real fear factors. I read this in a book of dreams.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have. I don't think it means anything. I used to wake and and be mad at him and ignore him the rest of the morning but I'm fine now. If I do happen to have one of those dreams now I usually tell him just to get it off my chest and he rolls his eyes and that's the end of it lol. It's not a big deal anymore. But I've been there!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2010