What is the funniest phone conversation you've overheard while out somewhere?

I was in Walmart a couple years ago and this lady was talking loudly on her phone to her kid. "Honey, listen...no listen. You can't catch bird flu from the chicken. No, no you can't.....No, you won't catch it and grow wings....No, even if you do grow wings and a beak, you will have to go to school tomorrow.....no...no, it's not possible to grow wings if you get bird flu.....okay, go talk to your father about it, love you."
I about peed trying not to laugh out loud at that. The way she was talking you could tell she'd had this conversation with her kid before and he/she really believed it. Funny!

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Standing in a really slow check out line, a woman on her bluetooth, was rambling on and ON (to whomever was on the other end), saying:

"Why do people feel the need to eavesdrop on my phone calls...I mean, really, what business is it of theirs...why can't people mind their OWN business...I mean, am I really bothering anyone while I'm having a PRIVATE phone conversation."

LOL....ummmm....YES!! :o)

She had really fluffy hair, and at first, I thought she was just some whackadoodle...turns out she was wearing an ear piece!  LMAO!!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• haha I can't beat that!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• That's hilarious! One time I was at Walgreens, and a lady was on the phone with somebody asking them what kind of hemmorhoid cream they want. She was listing through all of the differences in each one with GREAT detail!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• At Walmart I heard a woman yelling at her child on the phone. She was telling him/her she had had about enough of their crap and when she got home she was going to ..."Crack him down to the white meat" I had no idea this was a saying that was pretty popular until about a year later I heard it on a Bernie Mack rerun.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I am not able to overhear a conversation, but if I do I hope I'm far enough away not to hear it>
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 1:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2010