Could I be Pregnant?

My last Period was June 16, then my husband and i had unprotected sex June 26. I started having weird cramping around the second of July and then Monday (the 5th) i started having brownish discharge, It was only really noticable that one day, however I still see some here and there and the cramping has continued. I felt really light headed this past Monday for only a few hours though I have felt a little sick to my stomach here and there andi feel really bloated. I'm not suppose to start my next period until next Wednesday. But here is the thing, After my last period i did not start a new pack of my Birth Cintrol pills so could this all be signs of stopping the pill or could i be pregnant? I took a test this morningand it came back negative, did i just test too soon?Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

HayliesMommy17

Asked by HayliesMommy17 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Any time you have sex (protected or not) you could be pregnant! If you are not supposed to start until next Wednesday you may well have tested too early. I would recommend taking another test if AF doesn't come on Wednesday. It could also be from coming off the pill.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 1:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yes, you could be pregnant. How long are your cycles?
    azpreemiemom

Answer by azpreemiemom at 1:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• It could be from you stopping th pill. Or, the bleeding could've been implantation bleeding. Wait until this weekend and test again. GL!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'd go to the doctor and have your hormone levels checked out!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My cycles are 28 days...
    HayliesMommy17

Comment by HayliesMommy17 (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2010