Do your hands ever shake for no reason?

I feel fine other than my hands/fingers shaking. I have this feeling of anxiety/nervousness, but that occurred after I started wondering what's causing the shaky hands. I looked it up on webmd.com using the symptom checker and it told me low blood sugar (I'm not a diabetic). My husband seems to think my blood pressure is low because I didn't feel this way until after I took a shower... and apparently hot showers/baths can lower your blood pressure. I jut want it to go away! Argh.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Health

• Low blood sugar is hypoglycemia which is not diabetes but it can cause diabetes.  It occurs when you don't eat enough proteinand too much sugar or simple starches.   It can also be anxiety/nervousness.  If it worries you more go to the doctor.  GL & GB 

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i agree
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2010