Do you keep a photo album of your babies/children for the memories?

Isn't it fun to take those cute pictures of your babies & children on their birthdays, during summer, and for holiday events. It's amazing how they seem to change even in six months. Don't you agree?

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Yes Both My daughters have there own album and a few others I love taking pictures of them they grow so fast *sniff*
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I do! =).. It's our family album.. we actually just started one!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I actually scapbook. So I compile a scrapbook every year. I just do it as I take photos.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Sort of. Right now, the albums are only filled with professional photos, but I have thousands of pictures of my son on my computer--and he's only 3! I definitely will not be able to get all of those printed, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• of course, where would we be without pictures?? SHARE MOMENTS, SHARE LIFE , KODAK lol
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yep...I keep multiple ones. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• yep! i have tons of photo albums...and my mom is starting to get me into scrapbooking. I have started putting all of the old 8x10's and 5x7's of professional pics I get done and don't have out anymore into scrapbooks. looks really nice! and it's fun! lol
    sarahbell811

Answer by sarahbell811 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have extensive photo albums and keepsake scrapbooks for both of my boys for each year--they're 8 and 6 now! I download all of my digital pictures, crop and photoshop them (to take out red eye and sharpen) and then burn them to CD, and bring them to my favorite photo finishing place who prints them out for me--for just 2 cents each (it's a volume photo plan that I belong to, because I take so many pictures)! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yes, i put together a scrapbook for my little girl. Can't wait to do if for my new one!
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I love putting together scrapbooks for the memories. I am way behind at the moment - after baby #3 came along I find it nearly impossible to find time to myself!! But with each child I had their pictures taken every month for their first year and I am SO thankful I did that!! I love having those in a book to see how far they came over that first year. Then it was every 3 months (oh that reminds me!! I have to get that done!!) for the next year and then every 6 months until they were 5 or 6. Awesome! :)
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 13, 2010