Stampeding pink elephants?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/sarah-palin-momma-grizzly-bears-11116018

Whoa! First, I am not THREATENED BY SARAH PALIN in the least. I am baffled by the support she receives by individuals who claim to be independent thinkers yet swallow her snake oil eagerly. That scares the $#!+ out of me! The line about fundamental changes is funny--wasn't she crying for fundamental changes? She doesn't like the changes so she tries to change the definition of fundamental to suit her opinion.

But, I digress. There is no way in hell I would ever vote for this embarassment to women country wide, but I wonder who would and why? Please spare us the "breath of fresh air", true conservative values line. Give hard facts and evidentiary support. Convince me to consider her as a plausible and realistic candidate--she is certainly trying to line herself up for the big run.

Youngwifey2

Asked by Youngwifey2 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Sorry, I can not convince you as she is the biggest loon of the bunch... I seriously doubt she could win if she was running. Her following is a bunch of loons as well. She's more of a cartoon character who rallies her troops with her good looks rather than any brains.
    Good luck finding someone to convince you. ;^)
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• If you're not threatened by her, then why do you follow her every move?

I'm a conservative leaning Libertarian who voted for McCain/Palin, but honestly, since she resigned as Governor of Alaska, I haven't given her an ounce of thought! Ever since she was thrust into the spotlight, the libs just CAN'T stop posting and commenting about her!! She really has you on your heels, no matter how much you try to deny it!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• She is neither a legitimate candidate nor a threat to Liberals.  Why do you keep giving her so much free press?  I haven't seen a single conservative or Republican post ANYTHING on CM in support of Sarah Palin in over a year, yet Liberals keep talking and posting, talking and posting.

She is old news. 

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Without liberals, I would never know what Sarah Palin or Glen Beck were doing. I guess I should be grateful? Or I guess I would be, if I gave a damn in the first place.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• When I hear the name Levi, I think of Levi Garrett, or Levi Strauss. And to be honest, there is nothing anyone can say to make you like or support someone you don't already like or support a little bit anyway.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 5:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

•  Ever since she was thrust into the spotlight, the libs just CAN'T stop posting and commenting about her!!

It wasn't a LIB that posted about Levi's apology

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Having her in the spotlight is wonderful, IF the goal is for her to be the Repub nominee in 2012. Personally, I ignore her. I doubt she'll ever again hold a powerful political position.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

•  - Talking about Levi is still making us think of Sarah Palin, you can't say it doesn't

That sounds like a personal problem, and yeah I can.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yes. Seriously THATS my rebuttal. Because THAT story caught my attention? Why are HALF the current event stories on here posted? The little boy missing from his school, The girl that went missing from Aruba, I could go on and on. THAT story caught my eye and knowing the way HE handled HIMself in public!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• oh, please, Lori. I hope fervently that she DOES run. fish in a barrel.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 4:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2010