(FITB) If I had $1,000,000, I'd _______________________

Fill in the blank: If I had $1,000,00, I'd pay off our house and invest the rest so DH could retire early. I'd give at least 10% to our church, and help our family pay their bills. I'd take a vacation to Hawaii. What would you do?

doodlebopfan

Asked by doodlebopfan at 1:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would tithe of course and give a huge portion to the church as an offering. Then I would buy a house and pay for my kids private school all the way through so I wouldn't have to worry about paying that every year. And we would go on a great vacation!
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 2:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'd put it in the bank and not touch it for a while...as hard as that would be. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Buy a house and a car & start a college fund for my children!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Course, pay off all of the bills and then I would set up a trust for my family. I would start investing in real estate buying houses to rent out. Lastly, as you, I would go an a great vacation.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'd finish paying off my debt, buy a modest house in the area we're moving to next year, fill up our emergency fund of 6 months of expenses and fund our college and retirement funds. Since we paid off all this stuff, we'd have all kinds of money left over from our income to do things with, like vacation!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 1:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Payy of my bills, parents bills, SO's bills then invest the rest and live off the interest.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Buy land with acreage, build a house, buy a new car, give a little money to close family members, and save the rest.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• run away,buy a house,and travel

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'd pay off our house, pay off the house of a dear friend, and invest the rest.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Pay off debt. go on a vaca to somewhere i never dreamed of. and invest the rest to live off of.. if that was enough. a cool mil isnt what it used to be. you need to add another set of 000 to make it unspendable.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2010