Do you find that one bathroom in the home is not enough?

I find that one bathroom is never enough. Unless you live in a place that you are lucky enough to have more than one available. I've lived in several that had more than one bathroom and boy was it a pleasure since it makes the "bathroom hog" a thing of the past.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I know now that my girls are getting older it's nice to have 2 bathrooms. I lived with only one bathroom and it sucked.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• What's funny is we have two full bathrooms but one never gets used by my husband and my son because we keep the litter boxes in there and the girls and I don't like using the bathroom alongside cats. Why the cats like to go the minute you sit down i have no idea.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• that should say except by my husband and son.
    jamesonjustines

• I totally regret buying a house w/ only 1 full bathroom!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 1:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My moms house only has 1, I was so happy when I got my own house and we have 2!
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I don't think we would survive with one bathroom! We always end up with 2 people needing a shower or bath at the same time, or someone is in the shower and someone has to pee. So, for us 2 bathrooms is the only way to go!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• We have 3 and could use one more, lol.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• One bathroom is certainly enough, but more than one makes it MUCH easier!!! Our new house has 2 and I LOVE it!!! We just spent 5 months in a tiny bathroom with just a shower and just enough room to turn around from the toilet, sink, to shower. The water heater only held 13 gallons! We have four kids and I was potty training two of them. It was enough. You can always make do with less than you think, but I sure do enjoy having 2.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 2:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yeah, I could never go back to one bathroom. I could get by with one full and one half bath, but only one toilet with 5 of us? No way!
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I grew up in a house of six people that only had one bathroom. So I guess you could say that I know how to manage a house with one bathroom. It has never been proven an issue with us to have one bathroom in our home either. Even when guests are over.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2010