I see two lines, But could it be an Evap Line? HELP?!

Recently I have been feeling a tad bit funny. Nauseas, Light headed, Appetite has changed, and my boyfriend has noticed changes in my body as well. My skin has been a lot more shiny, I'm breaking out a lot more, My nipples are larger then before, starting to change in color, and i have these dark blue veins running around them, and he says that when we have sex, he feels like he is hitting something that wasn't there before.

So first signs all pointed to pregnancy. Seeing as how I'm broke, I got a New Choice Preg. Test from The dollar store. I took it early in the morning. And left the room to go lay back down and let it absorb. Forgetting it was there, I left it sit for hours. The dye ran a little bit, and I'm not sure if this is a positive line or just an evap line. Can anyone help?

Camera sucks, sorry http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w329/xoxocraziigerlxoxo/webcam%20fun/Worried005.jpg

pablothepenguin

Asked by pablothepenguin at 1:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't pay attention to the results after about 15-30 minutes, they are inaccurate. You'll need to retest again and follow the directions to the letter this time.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Regardless of looks...you cannot use that test. You will need to redo and time it and look exactly when the directions say to.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I am with the other PP.  Go to www.peeonastick.com for more info as to why you shouldn't go past the time limit and it will also tell you more about evap lines

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2010