How do you deal with having a tubal and going through phases of being happy you had it done and wanting another baby??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Health

• I had a tubal then ended up having a total hysterectomy about 6 years ago.  I still have bouts of wanting another one but I tell myself I'll have grandkids one day.  Hang in there GL & GB

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I get like that from time to time. Had tubal immediately after #2 was here, but then someone screams from the other room, and the arguing begins and I think, hmmm...and the thought doesn't go any futher! LOL!!!
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 2:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have 5. At the last apt at the drs before my last one was born, they forgot to have me sign the tubal release. They called me when I got home. I got back in the car and drove clear back across town to sign. 5 is plenty! Everytime I am in a store and hear a screaming baby, I thank God I don't have to worry about that anymore. So um yea.....WAY WAY over the baby thing.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I don't get those baby cravings. When I see a baby I think he/she is cute but I can't handle the sleepless nights again or the pain of pregnancy. When one cries I go thank god I never have to do that again.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 3:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'm having #5 tomorrow (planned Csection) and a tubal. It kinda makes me sad to know that this will be my last one, but I know that I definitely have my hands full, and as my children age I realize how much fun they are at THIS stage where they can have real conversations with me and tell me how they feel.

Answer by missanc at 3:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2010