im a new single mother and im single what do i do for sexual pleasure?

im single, my daughters dad isnt around,

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 2:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Unfortunately, this is a part of life and this is a topic most people don't often think about or discuss out loud. However, lets just face it's reality. I think this is where masturbation comes into play. I say look into investing on a dildo. Unless, you're okay casual sex with others. Keep in mind that casual sex comes with a hefty price if not careful. A bad reputation, possible exposure to std's, possible pregnancy, etc. It also has it's ups. However, I say if you love yourself enough to care about yourself then, what's wrong with making love to yourself until you find that right partner to share yourself with, right? Maybe it's just me, but I'm just one of those people that don't share the goods unless it's with someone I can fully trust.
    Mace_4

Answer by Mace_4 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• get a vibrator :p my hubby is gone alot and this helps.
    katiedidit02

Answer by katiedidit02 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Talk to my mom, she sells sex toys, lol! Check out www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Adam and Eve online has a lot of sex toys that are great and lots of fun :).
    Anonymous

• Wack off honey....LOL, thats what we call it anyways. Just please yourself. No one knows how to please you like you do. If you don't have a man around then take matters into your own hands...literally.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 4:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• There are plenty of good toys out there! LOL! my boyfriend lives with me and I still use them. There is nothing wrong with playing with yourself, its totally natural. You don't have to worry about a man getting soft while your trying to enjoy yourself either lmao!!!
    Sexymom75

Answer by Sexymom75 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Just have sex. Its seems like the best answer.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 2:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Well there are a couple of things. If your into casual sex, or have a "friend with benifits" kind of thing.( a.k.a booty call) Just be safe about it.
    You could pleasure your self, once you find out how to pleasure yourself, you can show a many how to do it too.
    Anonymous