(FITB) Becoming a mom ________________________

Fill in the blank:

Becoming a mom has changed my life for the better. I see the world thru the eyes of my child. I am less selfish, more compassionate, more loving, very protective (but allow him to explore & reach new heights) and my heart has "grown 10 sizes" since that day! :)

What's being a mom mean to you? How has it changed your life?

doodlebopfan

Asked by doodlebopfan at 1:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• I realized there is so much more to life than going to work, so much more to life than 1 man, so much more to life than just me. I realized how much I could love someone, how much I would DO for her. I get all emotional just thinking about how happy she has made me, and how proud of her I am.
    Spazz0828

Answer by Spazz0828 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• was the most amazing, life changing thing that could have ever happened to me..♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• made me realize more about life than I ever imagined. made me love more than I thought I ever could. Scares me a lot sometimes.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• before..
    thought i would feel...this is my child
    after...
    i feel......i am her mom
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have chilled out so much temper wise. I'm a lot more patient than I ever was and I don't get mad at the smallest thing anymore. I have less tolerance for the really dumb people though, like the ones who drive like they're the only ones on the road when I'm on there with my kid and people like that.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Has taught me what it is like to wear my heart on the outside of my body. I have always been emotional and very kind...now I am over emotional and kind to a fault. They are my legacy! They are my story! Words cannot describe how I would feel if I never had them. They do not define me...but they are an extension of myself. You think you love your parents, your sibs, your spouse...but NOTHING prepares you for the all consuming overwhelming love that takes over mind body and soul when you become a mom.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2010