Why is it wrong for a husband to be friends w/ the opposite sex who likes to talk about her sex life to him?

Or is it ok? She used to work w/ my husband, she moved out of state but my husband still communicates w/ her (obviously, lol). Oh & I am not friends w/ her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be so mad! I'd flip out! That is something that should be discussed between you and him!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• If it makes you uncomfortable it is. If you are ok with it, I'd let it go; but she might be trying to turn him on and it could move on to phone sex or netsex, or trading sexy pictures, in a weak moment easily enough. How does he feel about it? Does he laugh it off with you or does he keep it private?
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 2:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• well, I have a few guy friends like that. we don't talk sex all the time, sometimes it just kind of slips in. Hubby knows that certain subjects come up, but he doesn't want details.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• It's inappropriate. Having friends that are opposite sex is fine, but there is a point where it becomes inappropriate, and talking about her sex life crosses that line
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• because you are married and HER sex life is none of HIS business.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Wouldn't care. My SO has tons of friends and he doesn't hide anything from me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• If there is enough trust there, it shouldn't matter who he is talking to or what they talk about. Just keep it all in the open and don't lie or hide things. It's fine.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No way would that be okay with me. I'm not really cool with hubby being friends with any girls. I've learned from experience that they almost always just want to get in his pants. lol
    sarahbell811

Answer by sarahbell811 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Because it's essentially the same thing as calling a phone sex company! Your husband is emotionally cheating on you and likely "getting off" on the details of her escapades. She is openly flirting with YOUR husband. You and your husband should be "talking dirty" to each other. It's a good thing this woman lives far away, to lessen the temptation to follow through on her fantasies!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I would have a major problem with it, because I feel like that is the kind of thing to be shared by couples! To me, if she is telling him that much about her sex life, she obviously wants him to be a part of it in some way.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2010