SOMEBODY...ANYBODY....PLEASE HELP :(

I woke up this morning and I had the worst pain..ANOTHER LUMP UNDER MY ARMPIT. It hurt so bad.It was actually just about on my back,so I pushed on it and it went back under my arm...looking for some kind of doctor or specialist on line and panicking cause i just cannot find one.IM FROM CARTERET NJ. EM won't cut it out because it's inside the skin and has not flamed out of the skin ...yet, please help me.

CafeMom732

Asked by CafeMom732 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Health

• This where a set of glands is so you could be coming down with something and your glands are inflamed. It could just be a cyst filled. It probably needs to be x rayed or ultra sounded to be sure. I would just call your family dr to feel it and they can refer you for testing. You don't need a specialist until you have the testing done and a radiologist says what it is. It's probably harmless so try to relax and just call your doc.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 2:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• ok thank you so much.
    CafeMom732

Comment by CafeMom732 (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Head to an urgent care, cause you probably can't get in to a dr. today, they can do xrays there too, then go from there. I'd take some ibuprofen(advil) and get it looked at asap!!
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 2:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Go get looked at but what ever you do, don't be cutting it out...you have glands under there for a reason.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• It is most likely just cyst. If it's mobile then it's not likely to be cancerous.
    Go to your primary care doctor and they can refer you to someone.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Did you recently have a baby or are nursing??? After I had my youngest son, when I was still in the hospital, I had a large lump in my armpit and my doctor said it was the milk building up...she was right and it went away, but really freaked me out
    sukainah

Answer by sukainah at 2:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Don't panic. What exactly do you mean "Another Lump"? What was it before? See your doctor as soon as possible and get a referral to specialist if needed. Try soaking in a warm bath with epsom salts, it may help reduce the pain and will help with the stress you're feeling.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 5:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2010