How long after your baby started sleeping through the night did YOU start sleeping through the night?

Last night DS slept through for the first time. YAAAAAAAY! Hope he keeps doing it (fingers crossed). After almost 10 months, though, I can't even imagine myself sleeping that many hours in a row! It's gonna be like winning the lottery!!!

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 2:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• my youngest is almost 5 and I still dont sleep through the night!!!
    karaa3

Answer by karaa3 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Well, considering that didn't happen til DD was like 5 or 6, little DD still hasn't...so sorry, no help here!
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 2:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My son is 15 months old, he has been sleeping through the night since about 9 months old and I have yet to sleep all night without getting up and peaking into his room to make sure he is okay and covered up.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Well he is almost two and I still wake up a couple times a night. I normally doze right back off though.
    youngmom33

Answer by youngmom33 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• one night when she was like 5 months old i put her to bed kinda late and when i woke up the sun was up! she was still sleeping and i was like omg i get 10 minutes to drink coffee by myself! lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Immediately - all 4 of mine were sleeping through by 2 months so I never really got out of the habit of sleeping all night. Until I got pregnant again and was getting up to head to the restroom at least once during the night!

Answer by missanc at 2:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• The second both of my children started sleeping through the night I did too. I don't wake up naturally until morning, unless one of the kiddoes starts crying. So if they sleep through I do too.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• my son slept through the night from 8 months to 18 months.. then he stopped - he's now 2-1/2 and there are a handful of nights he will sleep thruogh the night in a month, I don't know that I will even sleep through the night though -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2010