What is your favorite time of day?

My favorite time of day is bedtime. I always tuck my son in, so this gives us a few minutes alone to bond. And, when my husband and I climb into bed, we can have those really good adult discussions about things we don't want to discuss in front of our son, so it allows us to connect as adults.
What about you? What is your favorite time of day and why?

mommy11260

Asked by mommy11260 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• For me it is a tie between when I wake up and DS comes and gives me kisses and takes my hand and brings me to his toys and we play while still in our pajamas, he is always really lovey when he first gets up. Or at night after I put my little man to bed and get to spend alone time with SO.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I work nights so before then..... I get to spend all day with my son and don't have my ex (we still live together) around.... if it wasn't for my son I wouldn't come home
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• When my husband comes home! I enjoy spending time with him, we get to discuss our days and whatever else. Also, that means movies snuggled up on the couch after the kids go to bed.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• It was and still is afternoon for me.I love to shop lol...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My favorite it about 7:15-8pm. That's when I get the kids in the bath and all cleaned up and then into their pjs. Then it's story time, which is definitely my favorite... specially when we have new books I haven't read before. I look forward to it each and every day... all other times I'm either breaking up fights, cleaning, or doing homework. It's a nice, calm, relaxing way to end our crazy/busy days.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 2:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• when my boyfriend comes home and tells me how his day went and my day went. love having him home. cause then i miss him all day.
    georgiapruter10

Answer by georgiapruter10 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• when my partner comes home.
    DebbieA

Answer by DebbieA at 3:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2010