not question just story about peter and my dad visiting through prayer and dream

my brother ill
he was scheduled to go back into hospital last week, woke in middle of night, his wife helped him to bathroom, he said he would not go, he went back to sleep, his wife could not, she prayed to my dad (who passed last march) asking my dad to send peter my brother a message to go to the hospital. in the morning my brither told his wife that he had a dream that dad told him that there was a problem with his plumbing and he needed to go in (dad was sales engineer for industrial plumbing, so something dad would say)
my brother said it was so real that he would listen to dad and he agreed to go into hospital

thanks for your prayers
peter was suppose to go in for three days, but it has been a week and will be at best another week, but looking like more and worse than expected

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 2:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Thank you for sharing that story of your dad, I'm glad there's been some improvement for your brother.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Wow. That's an amazing story. Thank you for sharing. :-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• That is pretty cool
    Mama291024

Answer by Mama291024 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• That is sooo cool.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yes very kewl. But spirits of loved ones always communicate to me in dreams. If you are open to the possibilty it can definitely happen.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• my sister just told me when she called a few minutes ago to update me on his condition
    that helped
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2010