Do you have termites???

This is the season, and my house is full of them flying around, having the house tented soon, anyone in the same boat?

Asked by older at 3:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Oh boy, you are having it tented???? You should have a Termidor treatment with slab injection. That is the best way to get rid of termites. We own a pest control business and do a lot of termite jobs but tenting really isn't the way to go about it. Termites live underground most of the time so doing topical treatment won't get rid of the colony.
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 3:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My3, I had a guy come over and he told me that my house is so big, this kind of treatment wouldn't be good here. Tell me, is this localized treatment? anyway, my house is over 5,000 square feet. Tell me more about this treatment.

Comment by older (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• no termites, but when I was a kid the whole neighborhood got carpenter ants - close to the same thing.
    we didn't get them because we didn't kill spiders in our basement. That summer the basement looked like the set from the adam's family we had so many cobwebs!
    good luck with it!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2010