WOW its really dark out

There is t-storms coming its 2:57 here and it looks like its 9, and its getting darker....raining like crazy, with lightning and thunder plus on top of that its 90 degrees and humid as hell....there is as tornado warning, im freaking out, My DH went to take his mom to ssi she is about 40mis from our house! i hate being alone when its storming. tornados are my biggest fear lol....any one else hate t-storms

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES tornadoesa re also my biggest fear..they scare me so much..im always freaked out like, should i go to the basement? but what if something falls in front of the basement door and i m trapped and no one finds me? hahha im paranoid like that when it comes to storms and tornadoes..where do you live? not to freak you out but if it was that dark here, i would probably be PANICKING..heheh although i might add, ive never actually seen or been in a tornado in my life...
    ahasugar

Answer by ahasugar at 3:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Not me. I LOVE thunderstorms! I would be loving it if I were there. But with tornado warnings though that does get scary! stay safe!!!!
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 3:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I love thunderstorms! I don't like when they are severe, but a good thunderstorm is the best! Stay safe:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I love them and get tons of energy. DH and I sit outside in the garage with the door open so we can really feel the storm. I hope he gets home soon and man it needs to rain here. All of the grass in the area is dead!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i love thunderstorms! tornados I dont like lol. one touched a few miles from our house a few months ago. It was scary!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I used to love storms until I was in college and watched a tornado go down the street in front of my dorm-
    that did it for me!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I miss Arizona thunderstorms :(
    the thunder and lightning and craziness- puring rain while the sun is shining... warm out so you can go out and play in it!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• yea the scary part is just 2 weeks ago a tornado touched down 15 mins form my house i seen the funnel cloud, I live in apt and im on the 3rd floor, soon as i hear the alarm go off im scoping my kids up and running lol
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i live in Michigan
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• wow, i live in michigan too..i hope it doesnt come anywhere near where i live!!! haha...wow, well yea you should definitely ind a safe place for you and your children, good luck!
    ..you know when the storms all over and you feel really dumb for freaking out?..(well that happens to me , anyway) thats what i think of to calm me down when i DO start panicking..
    ahasugar

Answer by ahasugar at 3:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2010