What's a great way to get rid of ants?

This is the 2nd time I've lived in this apartment complex and both times there has been a serious ant problem. There were ants on the counter the first day I got here. The pest control guy isn't doing a very good job and now Ethan's hand is covered in ant bites. No matter how much I clean I cannot get rid of them.

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'd call the Landlord pronto....then go by Lowe's and find out what they recomment and tell the Landlord you'll buy it for your appt only and he can deduct it off your rent for the next month and get it in writing!!!
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 3:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Wow. Get those ant traps and put them everywhere you can. But if you are in a complex, I'm not sure how that will work. Hopefully the ants will stay out of your home and go invade some dirtier place. Or, I would be mega complaining with photos or a doctors note about it to the landlord.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2010