What's you indulgence when the babies are napping or in bed for the night?

That's when I break out the good stuff....ice cream, a glass of wine. I have to hide the ice cream or my 22 month old wants to eat it all day. And I'm not so keen on drinking with the kids awake at their young ages.

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 3:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a Beer or 2 then read my book or watch TV and write in our son's journal.. Nap time for him - is STILL nap time for me though - so days he takes one, I take one too-!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I sit and read a book that isn't Dr. Seuss, and I watch TV.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I sit outside with my fiance or we watch a movie.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I watch tv or a movie or I sit outside. All of this is after I clean up from the day. I can't relax when the house is a mess, lol!

Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• After I put my guys to bed at night I run to the freezer and get a bowl of ice cream. I can't eat it when the kids are up bc they will eat it all. Once I get the ice cream I get to turn on the tv and watch something that is NOT a cartoon!!!!
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 3:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I browse on the internet or read the newspaper. These are things I can't do when my baby is awake as he likes to held a lot.
    QBH

Answer by QBH at 3:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I eat a bowl of Lucky Charms and take a shower!!
    mybratsmom

Answer by mybratsmom at 4:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2010