Can you wear make up while delivering your baby?

like foundation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• IDK, but I heard if you wear contacts, you can't, you have to wear glasses!!! I am kind of upset about this...

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 3:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I don't see why not. If you're wearing it when you go into labor, I don't see them stopping everything and telling you to wash your face. I think it would be fine to.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i wore my contacts with both deliveries. and honey, if you are thinking about make up through that, i give you props.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i wouldnt. you will be sweating. why would you want to wear makeup? you are beautiful just as you are.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 3:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I watched my pre labor and after labor videos and wow wish someone would have at least done my hair!!! : ) Just funny that my hair and my looks was so far out of my mind until you watch it and your like, what nobody could run a brush through my hair before we take a picture ; )
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i dont think you will be too worried about it at the time. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'm sure you can - but it will probably sweat off! Unless of course your having a c-section. I think it would be up to you.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I had on a full face of make-up and contacts. So, es, you can. I was just finished getting ready for my appointment when I went into labor. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I wore my contacts as well. The only thing I didn't wear was my belly button ring for obvious reasons lmao
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I did wear my makeup during my third baby's birth. I have no idea why I did it, but I did. I wore my contacts too...they never told me I couldn't wear those.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2010