So uncomfortable, in tears, help please

The past few weeks I've had what I'm guessing are BH contractions, but last night and tonight they are so bad I'm in tears, I change positions, and they don't go away. They aren't regular, but.they are so painful I cant take it. I don't wanna go to the hospital just to be sent home, and be the girl who cried wolf. What can,I do, please, any suggestions are greatly appreciated. And just a side note, the day I had my son, I went to the er with irregular, painless contractions, and ended up getting induced. I'm 36 weeks right now, will be 37 on Sunday.

KaylaMarie425

Asked by KaylaMarie425 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I cried wolf & they kept me there.. I'd say go.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I had a cloth bag that was filled with uncooked rice that I would warm up in the microwave and put it on my back...it seemed to help. I even took it to L&D with me
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• if you can't take it, go to the hospital
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• You need to be seen.

Anything that has you in tears needs to be checked out.

They may have you go in everyday or a few times a day.
    You're pregnant.
    You don't have indigestion:)
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Are you drinking enough water? If it feels familiar to what you went through with your first child, you should probably go in. It's better to be safe than sorry. Good luck
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yeah, better safe than sorry. I would go in so they could check you out, and if they send you home at least yu know everything is okay! I also "cried wolf" and they kept me and i had a healthy son. The next pregnany i has a stillborn at 30 weeks and the pregnancy after that I went to L&D like 10 times, for everything but i had a healthy litle girl.... so i would just go.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! thats about all i have to say. if it hurts that bad then go!
    19_klayton

Answer by 19_klayton at 4:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Have you called your doctor's office? They'd be the best ones to make the call as to whether you need to go to the ER to be checked out. Or they might want to see you at the office.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My Dr office closed at 3 and the operator doesnt come on until 6
    KaylaMarie425

Comment by KaylaMarie425 (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• How about L&D at your local hospital? They'll check you out and they're open ALL the time!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2010