what was your "duh" moment today?

after months of holding onto the wrong size plug in refill, I dug it up today and realized all I had to do was screw the damn cap off and it fits fine lol

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 3:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Thankfully, I haven't had one (rapidly knocking on wood)
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I was browsing websites for a new car and did this little affordability calculator thing. It said I could afford a $90,000 car! Turns out I put in the monthly payment field "$2,000" instead of "$200" LOL. Damn.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I over~reacted at Dh for tipping a japanese restaurant on a togo order! I'm just hormonal, can I blame it on the baby!? I did apologize immediately for blowing up, though!  It's just that we're broke, if I had wanted to tip 20%, we would have gone in and eaten and been served!!! :)

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 3:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I haven't done anything stupid *yet* today. But the other day at work I was cooking a pizza and accidently ran it through the oven on carboard.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2010