• In the Spotlight:

What would you think?

I was kind of seeing this guy, but things were a bit complicated. Well I ended up calling him out on somethings and so now he has been avoiding me for about a week now. Well this morning I see that he just added my step sister as his friend on Facebook and I know he was interested in her once upon a time before he and I were ever together. Well I can't help but find the timing all to convenient. I am not sure if he is trying to get to me, if it was a coincidence, or if he used me (it did not seem that way because we had been talking for quite a while before things went to the next level). I am real tempt to not look back at this one, I just wishI did not care so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• he has been avoiding me for about a week now

Move on. Why put so much energy into someone who isn't returning the same amount of energy?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Warn your step-sister and leave him in your past. He's not good enough for you!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Just drop it and move one, although I would warn your step sister, especially if you're close to her. You deserve someone better than that anyway :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 4:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• walk away
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 4:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I know it's easier said than done, but I would walk away now before you get any more emotionally attached, because you deserve better.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I agree with all, walk away before you really get hurt.
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I would not look back. If you called him out, then he was hiding things from you. You can not have a good and honest relationship if someone is hiding things. Warn your sister about the kind of guy he is, and if she cares, she will believe you. If not, she is going to have to learn on her own. Sorry that he did you like this, but move on.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• He's trying to get to you...ignore him completely! Not worth your time.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010