• In the Spotlight:

Do you use a Diva Cup?

Are they comfortable? Would you recommend one to another person? Would you let your child use one? Can you feel it when you are using it? How many do you recommend owning? Does it matter what size you get?

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've used one for about 5 years. I only own one, and it's been fine. I've had no issues with feeling it, leaks, or anything else. I would recommend it to anyone.

I think it's less "gross" than a gloppy mess of cotton, but to each their own.
    Bezu

Answer by Bezu at 4:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Is that the period thing that you can re-use? I wouldn't use it. I know that some people say it is actually more sanitary but I think it's a bit disgusting. So no - I wouldn't use and I wouldn't even tell my daughter (if I had one) about it.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• huh?
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 4:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I looked into it and the Insure cup. The Insure fits around the cervix and it one size fits all. You can have sex with it. The Diva comes in 2 sizes depending on your age and if you've had children or not. you have to remove it for sex and it sits under the cervix. I am seriously considering getting the Diva. oh and you only need 1 diva.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Oops! Instead cup not Insure
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No I don't use one. I'm not one for reaching up there when I am on my period. To each her own I guess.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010