Do you or have you ever asked "does this make me look fat?"?

If you do, do you ever get mad when/if they say "yes"?

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I learned early on not to ask a question you might not like the answer to. So NOPE! I never ask that question.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• NOpe no need to, I alrady know i look fat in every thing i wear, i dont need some one to lie to me and say i dont when in fact i do just to be nice..
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I do for a joke, because I know I look fat in everything because I am. However, my hubby is so sweet, he says anytime I get dressed & fixed up nice, I'm pretty & I look really nice.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Of course!  And, the answer is always, "Of course, NOT!" :)

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 4:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yes, I get upset this is why I never ask, I just look in the mirror and judge for myself!

Answer by older at 4:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I never bother asking, I already know when it does. Lol.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No I never have.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 4:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Why do girls get uptight about being skinny or fat!?  Don't they know that the Skinny girls (WAYYY BACK WHEN) were criticized, and only the plump huge women were wanted and loved and cherished!  Why do they think it's any different now!  Men love more cushion for the pushin!  << LoLs,  DH loves that I've gained weight with the pregnancy (besides bigger boobs, of course), he loves my love handles, he likes that I have a bigger butt and bigger thighs, and I'm chunky.  He just loves it!  He doesn't feel like he's going to break me anymore!  Girls, I don't know why you don't believe your DH or SO, why would they be with you if they thought your appearance was disgusting!?  Let me answer this question for you::: They would not be with you if this was the case!  So, get over yourself, you're gorgeous and you know it. :)
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 4:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I don't think so. I pretty much decide if I think something makes me look fat or not. If I even wonder then it probably does. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 4:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• no, because if I ask I want to know! I get mad if I make or buy something only to find out later that someone thought it looked bad and didn't say anything when it could have been changed.

I took my little brother (then 7) with me to look at prom dresses because I knew he'd tell the truth!

my mom wanted him to vote for the dress with the higher top- he voted for the low cut one because the other one 'made me look at little bit fat right here' then pointed to the waist.
    he didn't say I was fat, he said it was the dress- and it was true!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010