Researching Booster Seats -No judgement please - just looking for help

So I'm researching booster seats for my 3 year old...I want one that is 5 point harness & then transitions to seat belt with a high back, & then to a booster.

I'm not getting it for her right now (she's already almost 40lbs & 40" so I wanted to wait until around Christmas when my 3 month old will probably need to move to the covertable carseat at 20lbs.

I'm looking at the Graco Nautilus 3 in 1 Booster - Consumer Reports likes it a lot & the reviews are good...has anyone got experience w/ th

KatieBellsMom

Asked by KatieBellsMom at 4:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I have two and I LOVE them. They are the only booster with a harness that I could find to fit the height/weight of my kids now and they go to a booster up to 100 lbs. My kids love them too, because they have a cup holder and two little areas to put toys.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 4:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I LOVE my Nautilus! It's a good choice. :)
    JessalynnJade

Answer by JessalynnJade at 4:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Thanks! I've read some reviews that the crotch strap is tight & since my DD is so tall already I was a little worried that the harness wouldn't fit her & I really want one that transitions that way.
    KatieBellsMom

Comment by KatieBellsMom (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• The Natulis is FANTASTIC!!!! When CHP installed our car seats (they have a CPST on duty), he raved for a good 15 minutes about them!

The crotch strap - has TWO positions you can put it in. So if it's too tight, you can move it forward, away from your DD and it will give her more room :)
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• AWESOME! Thanks...I found a pink one too...so I may order it & save it *lol* gotta have pink for my girls!
    KatieBellsMom

Comment by KatieBellsMom (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• It's a great seat. My son is 42" and he still has a few inches left in the 5 point harness.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 4:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Love that seat and we have one for Mikey. Don't have any problems at all with the seat.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010