Are you more likely to vote or bump a person who has less credits than someone who has a lot?

Do you look at the ones with more credits and figure they've got enough and vote up the ones who don't have so much?
Or does it matter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• If I am choosing the best answer and have more than one I like I do look at their level. And choose the lower level to help them out. But as far as bumping, I don't notice then.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No, actually I rarely notice how amny credits someone else has. Ususally I bump or vote up a response because I feel it is good or want to see more responses.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 4:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Doesn't matter to me - I only look at the question and if it is worthwhile, I answer it. Period.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I don't pay attention to anyone's credits. If I like their question or answer then I will bump of vote up. That's all.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I didn't even know we could see each others credits! Lol.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• how many points they have or what level they are has nothing to do with it- if I think it's a good answer I vote it up if it's a good question i bump it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i usually bump them all
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have no idea how to see someone else's credits. I guess I've never really looked to see how much credits they have. Doesn't matter to me.

youngmom33

Answer by youngmom33 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• unless their being rude or i dissagree then i just skip
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I vote up the answers I like best. Then, towards the end of the day, when I need to get rid of my votes, I just go from first answer on the question and work my way down until I run out. I do skip over the rude ones or the ones that have nothing to do with the question though.
    The amount of credits a person has doesn't matter.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2010