Toy Story 3 ?

My daughter is 2 years old, is this too young to bring her to go see Toy Story 3? Of course I would sit her all the way in the back. but is this still too young?

Kbrygier

Asked by Kbrygier at 4:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• no she will love it
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 4:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• ok, thank you. =)
    Kbrygier

Comment by Kbrygier (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I think she is. but because this one was pretty dark compared to the rest. There's a part in it that gave me a nightmare.

If it was me, I'd skip the theater for this one, and rent it so you can watch it first to make the judgement before I'd show it to any kids.
    I still enjoyed it, but then again I'm a adult, so it's your call.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No that is fine. Just be sure be in the back and no 3d movies that will damage her eyes
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 4:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• With movies like Toy Story they usually have daytime showings and also...it's a kids movie. If people want to go see it and not be "bothered" by children then they can go to a late show. People should be understanding about kids being there.

I plan on taking my 3.5yo to see it. It will be his first movie at the theater!! I heard it's really good.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• no i took my 2 year old daugher to see shrek in 3d and she dident move, she was very good, even my son who is 4 and hadicap did awsome besides makeing a mess with popcorn lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I agree with Itsme. My hubby and I went to see it without the kids and decided there's too many creepy and scary things the whole way through, so we won't be taking the little ones. I could definitely see this movie causing nightmares for little ones.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 4:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• it is very dark compared to the other two. i took my two year old to it and he was covering his eyes a few times
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 4:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My 2.5 year old loved it. It was his first movie. We didn't do the 3D one though. He still talks about it. he hadnt seen the first two yet, but still got in to it.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 4:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• ohh, alright! i havent heard anything about it untill now, good thing i asked!! lol thank you!
    Kbrygier

Comment by Kbrygier (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010