question for my larger ladies....

Do u hate being at malls and stuff like that? I do, I feel like im the fattest one there and i just wanna run and hide my self from the world, I get real uncomfy, even when i take my kids to the park if there is crap loads of people i will find one that has less people.....are u like this?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Places like that make me SUPER uncomfortable, but I use that as motivation... Once I lose the weight I will go back and be one of the "normal" women in the crowd and will feel more like I belong there.
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yup, I was always like that. Even after I lost 140lbs ...I still have a "fat brain" and think everyone is thinking something negative.
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• When i was significantly overweight, yes, I did. i feel your pain... but I also know that it doesn't have to be that way. I successfully lost almost 100 lbs. My body will NEVER be the same again, but I proudly sport my stretch marks every summer now!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I feel like that sometime, like when I walk into a store and none of the sales people approach me, they just kind of look over and continue their conversation with their coworkers. I can't help but think "Would they have come over and offered to help me if I was thin and beautiful?" Hopefully that will change soon!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I don't usually feel weird unless I'm looking for clothes. I HATE buying clothes. Plus size clothes are SO ugly. I had an awful time with maternity clothes. Sorry just because you carry up to size 18 doesn't mean you carry plus size! lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Not at all. Everyone has a physical fault of some sort. Some moms will be fatter than me. Some will be scary thin and bony. Some will have terrible hair or skin. Some will be dressed like slobs. You could look at any mom and find a reason why she shouldn't be seen in public.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 4:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Sometimes I feel like that, I guess it depends on the day and the situation. When Im feeling good about myself I can care less what others think but then there is somedays I dont even want to go out of the house.
    piwacket

Answer by piwacket at 4:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Nope I could careless what others think of me. 

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2010