My SO told me that I am only with him for his money... LOL

I make $4100 a month, he makes $1600 a month. This idiot told me I was only with him because it was financially beneficial for me. LOL... Why on earth would he think that? Sometimes I think its the other way around!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG! My husband once said that to me. He had been struggling with depression and I was home with a baby and a toddler, so he snapped. I just started laughing and said "My GOD! if I was out for money you are the last person I would have married. You couldn't even keep a job for the first two years we were together."
    He just stopped and stared at me, then started laughing and apologized for being so dumb.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• lol sounds like my hubby on a bad day..i just laugh and go hell if that was the case i fudged up and married the wrong man!
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 4:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My DH has said that to me before.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 4:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2010