i am the one with the boat problem

hubby and i have talked about this boat thing but all it ends up is in a big fight. do you think if i keep telling him no i do not want to stay on that damm boat that he will end up finding somone else that likes staying on the boat. i feel like this boat thing is driving us apart. summer time is hard on us. please tell me what i should do and how to handle this thanks

horselover2

Asked by horselover2 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Whats so bad about staying on a boat? Why not just go with it and have fun?
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Boat thing? Like buying a boat? If you don't have the money then that is one main dilema.
    If you don't want to go on the boat then suggest other couple-ly things that he would like also.
    C_Kight

Answer by C_Kight at 4:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Have you explained that you can't enjoy the dang thing when you have to keep the peace between the kids while he naps on the couch? Why would it even matter if you were there or not if all he's gonna do is sleep? I'd say either we are both looking after the kids,or I'm staying home. Are you afraid he'd be taking another woman out on it? If he's has it in his heart to cheat on you in this way,nothing is going to change that. Don't beat yourself up over this,stand your ground.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I LOVE boats!!!!! what is your reasoning for saying no??
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2010