Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stressing out not sure what to do

triped down two steps..37 weeks feels like cramping but mostly like my braxton hicks should i go see a doctor??

Answer Question

Asked by kaydee8 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 6 (126 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • YES... Like right away!

    Answer by C_Kight at 4:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

  • Trust your instincts. If the fall was bad enough, call your doc or midwife.

    Answer by Erin814 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

  • Call the doc and see what they want you to do for sure!

    Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.