Do you ever wonder why...

... your little ones love to jump around and roll all over a bed while you are trying to make it?? I go through this every day. It doesn't bother me. I think it's funny. Wonder what the facination with it is?

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 5:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my kids jump on or tear up their beds after i make them, i just gave up on doing it every day, the only time their beds are made is on the days i wash their bedding. and even then its made for 10 minutes.
    my kids run around like crazy when i vacuum also...kinda funny
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• lol. I have no idea. I wrap my LO's up like a tortilla with the sheet. lol. They love it!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• It is a deep seeded urge to mess things up. If you are making a bed, she jumps on it, if I'm mopping the floor, her drink spills, if I'm doing the dishes, she gets hungry.
    I stopped wondering why a long time ago and just go with it now. It's still cute. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Same reason why ...when you clean out the kitty litter box he decides hes gotta go. Or when you clean your childs room up they just can't wait to get back in there and rip it apart. (:
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 5:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Just plain old fun!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• don't know why they do it, but if I see a newly made bed I want to mess it up too-
    they're only kids once- I bet when they are grown you'll be longing for the days when they did that.
    just have fun with it- take a few pictures and videos of it. :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Mine are normalish until I pick up and vacuum the living room then they run around in circles until they fall like chickens with their head cut off I swear! LOL>
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 5:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Have you ever jumped on the bed with them? Its great fun, I could see why.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My kids do this, they think it is a game! But now my 5 yr old likes to help make the bed and gets upset with his 3 yr old brother when he rolls around under the sheets.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• my kids take off all the blankets and make playhouses with chairs. I don't care as long as they are having fun.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 8:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2010