Would you call?

I have been trying to find an old friend from High School. I think I might of found his parents phone number but I am afraid to call. What would you do? Would you call? What would you say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Seeif he has a myspace first, lol. EVERYONE has myspace! If not then I'd say go for it.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2008

• I checked many times.Nothing comes up with his name on MySpace, lol =[
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2008

• Call! I'm 51 and just got a call from my high school roomate. She lives on the other side of the country but we've been emailing back and forth. It's been great. We have so much in common.
    Deb_Jones

Answer by Deb_Jones at 1:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2008

• Go ahead and call!

Last year, out of the blue, one of my good friends from high school found me through the internet and e-mailed. He had disappeared right after graduation 31 years ago. I cried, I was so happy to hear from him. We've been communicating ever since and my hubby & I took our vacation out his way to meet up and he's been down to visit us too. It wasn't awkward at all. It's great to have him back in my life.
    Mrs.Weezie

Answer by Mrs.Weezie at 5:33 PM on Sep. 30, 2008