How can I get through to the people I love?

I am a Rep. for a company that puts fruits and vegetables in a capsule. I love what I do and the product. My frustration is my family. They do not support my business and I can not get them to try the product. I have had amazing results with my own serious health issues and that's the reason I became a Rep. with this company. How can I get the people I love and care about to at least try it? Our family health history is scary, I just don't get them being so resistant to trying something so easy. Any suggestions?

wellnessgirl

Asked by wellnessgirl at 6:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Health

• Dont bring it up unless they do. And when they start scoffing, tell them they cant until they try. IF it doesnt work for them than yes they can forego every trying anything you sell again. You can lead a horse to water but you can make it drink. Good luck!
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 6:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• If you have presented your opinions on the product - your sales pitch - that is as much as you can do. Drop it and just love them as they are your family.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• The beauty of living in the USA is what we make our own decisions. What we buy, what we eat, where we work, who we live with, and in your case, what pills we take. They have the right of choice and you'll never be able to force a pill down someone's throat without them wanting to take them. The most you can do is try being persuasive and offering to them. If you've tried and nothing has worked, than you've reached the point where you can't progress any further. They will have to choose.
    HCBallek

Answer by HCBallek at 6:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• agree with twinsplus2more. Enjoy what you do and stop trying. Maybe they will come around on their own.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• You can't make them try something, but if it works so well for you, maybe, in time, they'll see the change and want to try it themselves. Otherwise, just let it go.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 7:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010