What is you childs favorite PBS show?

My son loves Curious George! He also watches Word Girl, Martha Speaks, and Between the Lions.

Erin814

Asked by Erin814 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Curious... like Curious George! He even likes the Museum of Science and Industry because it's similar to George's museum. he got to show Dad the dinosaur bones and feel smart. So cute!!

Also Sesame Street, but we're finally outgrowing Elmo (thank FSM!)
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I raised my kids on PBS. We loved Clifford. In fact that is one of my pic my youngest with Clifford. They are "too old" now to watch it but it is so funny when the music comes on in a commercial they stop what they are doing to see what it is. (so cute!!)
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 6:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Mine loves Dinosaur train. She will actually stop what she is going for half an hour and that is hard to do at 2. She loves the ductor (conductor)
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My son's favrite PBS show growing up was Seasame Street. My daughter was interested in the more musically enhanced shows ranging from Barney and Friends, to Kidsongs, Wishbone, The Noddy Shop, Ghostwriter, and one of her all time favorites was Arthur. I can still remember the constant repetition of the songs from the shows via tape recordings and her singing.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2010