If you are living with someone(facebook)

If you are living with someone and having his baby. Is it a big deal if he has single on his facebook and my space. I saw it so I put single on mine to heehee!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I casually mentioned it to my SO and he told me he hadn't even thought of it but had no objection to me changing my status. The next day (with no further prompting from me), he changed his. Honestly guys don't really think about that type of stuff and it probably just seems like too much effort for him to change it. If it bothers you, say something casually and hopefully he's chill about it. If you're living together and expecting- you're both def not single! lol good luck :)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• If it matters to you then it is a big deal.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• This is how guys think. He is single. To a guy, the opposite of married is single. He's not married so there's only one other option. The single status is much freer. If he said he was married, that would be a lie. So if the opposite of married is single, he has to be single and of course, would never tell a lie. You gotta think like a man to understand a man.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Why don't you ask him why he has it as single?
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 6:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Mine did that so I snuck around and went in and put in a relationship and with who, me on his fb acct. He knows I put that we were in one on mine, however he has no idea that it didn't just automatically add it to his, LOL! I hate sneeking aroundon stuff like this but I was feeling very insecure at the time, and he kept telling me I was making a big deal out of nothing! MEN!!
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 9:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• if it offends you or you dont like it then yeah its wrong
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Lexi8622 has a good answer and I agree with her.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010