donor sperm or donor eggs

how many out there used a donor egg or donor sperm-
since so many clinics are refusing to take single women or lesbians, straight married women have got to be giving them business-
any one?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• My friends, who are a lesbian couple, are trying to get pregnant. They are using donor sperm. The process they chose is really fascinating!! The man masturbates into a cervical cap and leave it in the bathroom. My friend goes into the bathroom, and inserts the cervical cap. She must then climax and remain supine (on her back) for 30 minutes to an hour. This man is providing his sperm free of charge also! They are SOO lucky!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 8:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I didn't know that it was common for clinics to refuse single or lesbian women... sounds bad for business, I can't imagine many of them have religious ties so that just doesn't make sense to me...
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 6:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2010