MIRENA please answer

Im finaly gonna take my mirena out and try to get pregnant. any tips? and will i have have my period after they take it out? wen will my period come back? please help thanks iv been trying those ovulation fertility predictors but i dont get my period so i dont know wat to put for that answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had mine right away and got pregnant that month but it ended in a tubal pregnancy :-( I am not sure if it was related and I never will (Dr.s say it's not related) but I would wait a couple cycles to be safe. GL and baby dust!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 6:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• they say within 6 months you will be able to concieve. some can right away and there are cases where it takes up to a year but 6 months is the max norm.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• (side note) sorry forgot to mention I switched from Merina due to complications with it to the Implanon then off implanon b4 pregnancy. My bad I forgot to say that part.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 6:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• OP- thanks im freaking out thinking that i might be like some people and take 1 year but i guess ill just have to wait and see.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I got my period two days after having the mirena taken out, and that was not having it for 18 months. But it did take 10 months to get pregnant after getting it removed.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i hope i dont take that long to get pregnant i read somewhere i should start taking prenatal vitamins now but i guess ill have to ask all these questions to my doc on monday.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Sorry I can't help, but good luck!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 7:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I just wanted to send you some baby dust :) Good luck to you!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2010